Invitation to Discussion Group for Consultation into Family Support and Children’s Centres in Kirklees
Parents of Children with Additional Needs and Members of Kirklees Parents’ Consultation Group
Consultation into Family Support and Children’s Centres in Kirklees
Kirklees Council is currently carrying out a consultation into the future of family support and Children’s Centres and would like to invite you to join a discussion group on the morning of Saturday 14th January 2012.
· The group will last between 1-1.5 hours. All information gathered in the groups remains anonymous.
· The focus group work is part of a larger consultation. Below is a link providing more details about the consultation what it is about – who we are consulting etc… you can access a link via this page as well to a consultation booklet and online questionnaire if they would like to complete that. www.kirklees.gov.uk/familysupportconsultation
· Attached is a parents_guide of the script so you can see the issues we will be covering.
· Also attached is a key messages and Question_sheet which may prove useful to answering any extra questions you might have.
· For feedback, Kirklees Council will provide a summary of the cabinet report, once it has been submitted. Alternatively, someone from the council could come and give some face to face feedback to the participants of the group, if they would prefer.
· Saturday 14 January, morning (details to be confirmed when you email or call in)
· Fairfield Special School, White Lee Road, Batley, WF17 8AS
· Childcare will be provided by Julie Thompson of YPAT (Young People’s Activity Team) – to be booked in advance ideally by Thursday 5th January to guarantee your place(s)
If you would like to be included in the discussion group, please could you get back in touch, ideally by Thursday 5th January, so that we can take your details, check that we still have vacancies and find out any childcare requirements. Either:
· reply by email with your telephone number and a good time to contact you.
· call in on my direct line 01904 732231. Julie Wrigley will be available to answer your call between 9.00am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, back in the office from 3rd January
This entry was posted in Good Information
. Bookmark the permalink