Wiseminds is a project which is being led by Kirklees College and its partners. on behalf of the Kirklees Community Learning Trust. It offers a range of short courses which are designed to improve the selfesteem and wellbeing of adults (19+) who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health problems.
It does this by providing an opportunity to:
- Gain confidence through learning something new
- Connect with others who have similar experiences
- Learn techniques to self-manage mental health and wellbeing
- Get support in planning a future career or learning journey
- Give something back by volunteering as a ‘Wiseminds buddy’
Wiseminds is for any adult (19+) who is experiencing mild to moderate mental health problems, these may include (but are not limited to) anxiety, depression and sleep disorders.
Wiseminds also invites applications from anyone who is experiencing low mood, whether this has been recognised as a mental health problem by a professional or not.
Enquiries can be made by calling 01484 437156 to speak to Gillian Brook or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the image below to see a calendar of upcoming sessions.