Following on from the successful launch event last week, (157 visitors!); Batley Sports and Tennis Centre are pleased to confirm details for the weekly sessions for people with a disability.
Day/time: Every Wednesday 11am – 2.30pm, Batley Sports and Tennis Centre Activities include:
- Warm water swim, available 10am – 12 noon and 1pm-2pm in the small pool * Coming soon, Water Factory & Floatsation!
- Aqua Med (low impact water based exercise class) 1.30pm – 2pm.
- Exercise Class (low impact dance/ Zumba style class) 12.30 pm -1.15pm Bowls, Boccia,
- New Age Kurling, Table Tennis available all day.
- Volleyball / Multi Sports Activities also available.
Pricing:- (NB these prices may be subject to a small increase in April) Full Day Price £4.10 (KAL card holders) Swim only price £2.25 (KAL Card holders) Visitors without a KAL card will be offered help to set up their KAL card.
Anyone wishing to attend the sessions on a Wednesday, may bring their own packed lunches, or order sandwiches on arrival.
The club “base” will be in the tennis centre, where participants can meet, chat, place sandwich orders, and get information on available activities.
Please note, sessions are subject to change, and will be offered based upon demand from regular visitors on a Wednesday.
Further details about activities are available from Fiona Hall email@example.com tel: 01924 372382 or from Batley Sports and Tennis Centre 01924 326181