Wednesday 10th March
Does your child attend an Alternative Provision?
(now or in the last 12-18 months)
- Has your child been permanently excluded from school in the last 12/18 months?
- Has your child received support in school from an alternative provision?
Kirklees council has commissioned an independent review of alternative provision in Kirklees led by Jane Friswell, an independent SEND consultant and parent advocate.Join Jane as she delivers an update of her review. She wants to hear from you especially the answers to these questions:
- What was your experience of the service?
- What aspects were good, most valuable, most impactful?
- What could have been delivered differently or been improved?
- What could you have delivered if time and resources were delivered elsewhere?
Sign up now for the presentation on 10th March at 10 am. (Please attend only if your child is up to the age of 18.)
Alternative provision includes the Ethos Academy Trust, known as Engage (Key Stage 2 Pupil Referral Unit), Reach (Key Stage 3 Pupil Referral Unit) and Ethos (Key Stage 4 provision). There are other providers in Kirklees: Brian Jackson college, Employability Solutions, Pivot and TAO Activities.