Eureka! in Halifax hold Saturday morning clubs for disabled children aged 3 – 11 years and their families. The clubs are free and run from 10am – 12 noon.
The clubs are running on the following dates during 2015:
- 25th April: Children with autism aged 3 – 6 yrs
- 9th May: Children with autism aged 7 – 11 yrs
- 13th June and 10th October: Children with hearing impairment
- 11th July and 5th December: Children with Down Syndrome
- 12th September: Children with visual impairment
- 7th November: Children who are wheelchair users/have impaired mobility
For more details and to find out how to book a place please click on the image below or visit https://www.eureka.org.uk/whats-happening/helping-hands/.