Hum Tum is a friendship project for adults with learning disabilities in the Asian community offering social events that take into consideration religious and cultural needs, such as going to restaurants that do not serve alcohol, watching Bollywood films at the cinema and ladies or male only events.
Hum Tum supports people in establishing friendships, promoting a healthy social life, increasing confidence and mental wellbeing. Please see below for more information and contact details:
- Covid 19 vaccinations – information for Kirklees Carers
- Launch of newly designed Kirklees Local Offer
- Wednesday 24th March 10 am What you need to know about EHCPs
- Disability Benefits (families of young people 15+) 22nd March 10 am
- Disability Benefits (families with children under 16) 15th March at 10 am