Just a reminder that the ‘Create’ Project is on this week (Wednesday 13th Nov) and every week during term time at Northorpe Hall. It is a Creative Arts Project for children and young people with mild to moderate learning difficulties. The sessions will consist of two 1.5 hour groups; one for 8-11 year olds (5-6.30pm) and the other for 12-16 year olds (7-8.30pm).
The aim of these sessions will be;
For children and young people to improve self esteem and confidence
- To have fun
- To develop social and group work skills
- To learn new practical skills
- To develop independency skills
- To provide a safe environment where children and young people feel free to express themselves
- To develop new friendships
- To enable children and young people to develop supportive relationships with trusted adults
- For workers to identify any additional need and support families to access appropriate support services.
To book a place please ring Jade Taylor, Project Worker on 07880 387 492.