Super Sunday and holiday clubs for 2018
Our FREE clubs for disabled children and their families are getting a new look for 2018 as we’ll be focussing on six artistic themes, repeated through the year. Children with any disability are welcome at each club, except for three sessions which will be for children with autism only. All sessions start with a short family quest to get you inspired before you get stuck in! Our clubs are run by our team of experienced Enablers, who will make sure that the activities are accessible to all. And remember: it doesn’t cost a penny to attend. They’re completely FREE!
- Stop-motion For all those budding film makers out there! Using our iPads (or your own phone) we’ll be making simple animations.
- Clay Play Time to get messy! Learn basic clay techniques to create a masterpiece.
- Treasure Box Create a personalised keepsake to tell your family story. We’ll provide everything you need but your box will extra special if you include things from home – photos, old keys, broken jewellery etc.
- Sculpture We’ll be upcycling junk materials to create sculpture! The aim is to create a family masterpiece for you to take home.
- Printmaking Design a printing block and print onto paper. Frame your masterpiece or cover your favourite book – it’s up to you!
- Tie-dye Create a crazy patterned t-shirt or tote bag, or bring an item of your own clothing to dye.
- Sunday 21 January Stop Motion
- Sunday 4 February Clay Play
- Sunday 4 March Treasure Box
- Thursday 5 April Printmaking
- Thursday 12 April Treasure Box
- Sunday 20 May Stop Motion: Autism only
- Sunday 17 June Sculpture
- Sunday 15 July Clay Play
Club places must be booked in advance! Call 01422 330069 and we’ll take it from there. If you booked for but are then unable to attend, please let us know asap as we keep a waiting list for fully booked clubs, so another family will be able to come in your place. Hearing Impaired visitors can book by email if they prefer: email@example.com