Caudwell Children provide family support services, equipment, treatment and therapies for disabled children and their families across the UK. We also run our Enable Sport programme for talented disabled athletes and our Destination Dreams holiday for children fighting life threatening conditions.
They will be running outreach sessions every other Tuesday morning as of 8th July 2014 at Lindley Methodist Church from 9.30am to 12pm.
Caudwell Childrens’ core services include:
- Family-Services – support services for families in the home or in the hospital providing practical and emotional support at times of crisis
- Short break activities allowing children to make new friends and learn new skills while giving parents vital respite
- Equipment-Services -enabling extraordinary children to live ordinary lives (mobility equipment including bespoke multi-purpose wheelchairs and therapy cycles as well as specialised car seats and mobility buggies. Sensory equipment for Autistic children to help promote communication, cognition and well being.)
- Treatment-Services – providing access to treatments which may not be available in the UK.
- STEP-Programme – Support & Therapy Enabling Progress – Life changing individual therapy programmes The therapy programmes, development and rehabilitation programmes for children with brain injuries. Parent/carer training to ensure the effects of the therapy and treatment programmes are maximised.
- ACT-Programme – providing a programme of innovative therapies, education dietary and nutritional intervention aimed at unlocking the lives of children with Autism.
- Enable-Sport – providing specialised disability sports equipment to enable disabled children to particiapte in competitive sport. Building confidence, the ability to train and compete as well as increased health and well being.
- Destination-Dreams – fully supported group holiday to Florida providing precious memories for terminally ill children and their families.